Run by a committee of volunteers, the IOF Inisght SIG is dedicated to making a PRACTICAL and sustainable difference in the sector. Our goals and guiding principles for the activities we initiate are clear:
- To further the development of individuals who analyse and interpret data for a living,
- …so that insight and understanding of donor and supporter behaviour is improved.
- Make opportunities for people to meet, as a group, and discuss, share, network and learn from each other.
- To build awareness of analysis and analysts.
- To create understanding of the importance of analysis ( and therefore analysts) and the impact that it (and they) can have.
- Practical (no airy-fairy concepts)
- Bottom-line focused
- Mutual trust (some confidential information will be shared)
- Sales-free (strict guidance for suppliers and members in general)