Making your nominations for the awards is easy and FREE of charge!
Just follow these easy steps:
- Consider work that you and your organisation are proud of and has had significant impact in the fundraising arena.
- Review the categories and read their descriptions carefully to help you decide which ones are most appropriate for your nominations.
- On the online nominations page, click the button by the side of the categories you are interested in and review the online entry form. Pay close attention to the questions and their associated word counts.
- Choose the most appropriate categories for your nominations. You may submit the same piece of work or project for more than one category if the criteria fit.
- IMPORTANT: the online nomination forms may time out if left on screen for too long so it is advisable to first make a copy of the form you need. Pull together your information and draft your question answers to the correct word counts (answers over the stated word counts will not be considered, so please be careful).
TIP: A good place to start is reviewing any documentation relating to the project proposal or brief plus the outcome achieved in results reporting and findings.
- When you are happy with your text, copy and paste it into the online form’s boxes and read through to check it thoroughly.
- Hit the SUBMIT button!
That’s all there is to it so we wish you good luck in your nominations, you could be a winner!
The awards shortlists will be announced in May.
Also, don’t forget to reserve your tickets for the awards dinner at Shakespeare’s Globe Underglobe on 10th June – ticket information to be announced soon.
Need more help? If you have questions that aren’t answered here you can call email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org