Barnardo’s are doing some work to improve the efficiency of their database and would like to ask member of the Insight SIG some questions in order to help them.
The questions are:
- How many supporters do you have on your database?
- How many individual payments do you have recorded in total on your database?
- When working with large payments tables how do you ensure that you are able to output selections and analysis quickly?
- How long does it take to output a major direct marketing campaign e.g. 40 – 50k, in terms of database time and process time from start to finish?
- What tools do you use when analyzing data and what versions of the tools do you have?
- What database system do you currently have?
If you wish to participate then could you please email Anita Connolly (Business Analyst – Barnardo’s) with your feedback by Friday 23rd July; her details are email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 020 8498 7625. Please be assured that any information you give Barnardo’s will remain completely confidential and that Barnardo’s will share their findings with anyone who participates.