Closing Date: 12th March 2017
A skilled CRM Manager is required to work in our National centre in London with our newly formed Insight and Engagement team. By leading on CRM and data management, you will be a vital part of marketing and fundraising team, helping Mencap to achieve its vision of fair world for everyone with a learning disability.
Mencap are looking for:
- Managerial level CRM experience with the ability to deliver compelling CRM campaigns across multiple markets
- Experience working in charity and project management
- Ability and experience in delivering a CRM programme with positive ROI results
- Experience communicating the power of CRM clearly in business plans and proposals with all Mencap stakeholders
- Ability to utilise and optimise customer data to deliver CRM activity
- Accustomed to working with sophisticated CRM tools.
- Experienced within stakeholder management and possess the ability to influence at all levels
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Awareness and appreciation emerging trends in the sector
- An enabler of maximising the CRM and an ambassador for Mencap
We believe that all employees are amazing and we wouldn’t be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you.
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme*
- Amazing Induction from day 1
- Access to award winning training and development
- Service related sick pay when 6-month probation is completed
- Eligibility to join Mencap Pension Plan where Mencap matches contributions upto 5% on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings*
- Membership of Mencap Pension Plan to include up to 3 times salary death in service live cover AND Income Protection of 50% salary to be triggered at 26 weeks of long term sickness*
- Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Loans for bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
*T&C’s apply based on contract
For more information and how to apply CLICK HERE