Location: Hawards Heath, West Sussex
Closing Date: 29th March 2017
- Using the Faststats Campaign Management software, liaise with campaign managers from all areas of the organisation and at all levels in order to deliver targeted and cost effective communications and resolve communications clashes
- Using SQL Server Reporting Services and Intuitive Business Intelligence Dashboards, to develop, enhance & runs regular KPI reports to assist teams within fundraising with the planning of future activities
- Using Transact SQL Server, preform ad hoc SQL queries for data sets, investigating, trouble shooting and offering solutions
- To have direct contribution to the attainment of fundraising targets by providing targeted data selections and ad hoc analysis & reporting
- To support the Data Manager and Data Insight Manager the development and application of innovative analytical tools and approaches such as Life Time Value to help Cats Protection gain a robust understanding of supporters’ behaviour and ensure that supporters are being targeted based on their behaviour and profile
- To help develop a Data Support and Selections briefing and call log system. Create, maintain and review documentation relating to this system, inducting and training users as required.
- Work with others in the Data & Insight team to promote best practice with regards using data, helping to embed data as a driver of decision-making within Cats Protection
- Working with others in the Individual Giving, Supporter Services and other teams, and with external suppliers as required, to continually improve the quality, accuracy and usability of the data we hold.
- Data must be handled in accordance with Cats Protection’s policies, sector best practice and in compliance with the Data Protection Act To ensure the accurate, efficient and effective management of the data flow into and out of the database and data interfaces with other systems
- With the Data Manager help facilitate, manage and build effective and professional working relationships with external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of services. This will include the owner of the Care database product (ABS), and Wood for Trees our data supplier
For more information and how to apply CLICK HERE