Preparations are well under way for 2016’s Insight in Fundraising awards, celebrating the achievements of analysts, fundraisers and suppliers across the charity sector. The gala dinner will take place on Wednesday 8th June and the i’s are being dotted and the t’s crossed on this year’s stunning venue – details of which we’ll announce very soon!
However, first things first… The entries are now OPEN! Take a look at the categories below and decide which you’re going to enter your award winning work into – please note a couple of the categories have been slightly reworded to make things easier! And don’t forget, a project you might think too small to enter might be just what we’re looking for! But, if you do need some advice regarding your entry, please do get in touch via email@example.com
The closing date for entries is 5pm Thursday 24th March 2016. Judging will take place in early April and the short-list announced soon after, so CLICK HERE to get entering!
- Most powerful insight from traditional methods of data analysis
- Most powerful insight using innovative methods of data analysis
- Best use of data and analysis in digital fundraising
- Most powerful insight through research
- Most powerful example of insight sharing
- Most powerful use of insight by a small to medium income charity
- Most powerful insight from a long-term strategic project
- Team of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Rising Star
- Outstanding Contribution special award