Networking Presentations – Insight to drive ‘Consenting Engagement’
The Insight in Fundraising SIG’s September Networking event held on Tuesday 6th Sept focused on the commercial impact of going Opt In and how the decision was reached by the RNLI, plus discussions around Consent & Engagement by David Cole – fast.MAP and Bob Francis – NSPCC.
The event was a great success and unfortunately due to restrictions on numbers, not everybody who wanted to come could attend, so we have all the presentations here for you to download and digest at your leisure!
- RNLI Conference Handout – 06_09_16
- RNLI Strategy to Opt-In 06_09_16
- NSPCC – Measuring Longitudinal Engagement
- Consent – fast.MAP
- DRTV – fast.MAP Measuring Engagement Benchmarks
- Free DRTV – fast.MAP (hurry – only 10 places available!)
The IOF have also kindly supplied the Insight SIG with a free download code for the Media DNA Research (normally £50). http://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/guidance/research/fundraising-media-dna/
Free download code : INSI16
Watch this space for news of all forthcoming networking events!