Get ready to nominate an organisation, team or individual for FREE
Deadline for entries: Monday 3rd April 2015
We’re excited to announce the categories for this year’s awards, and to introduce several NEW categories, as well as some old favourites.
We have reworded several of the categories to bring them into line with current thinking, and we’ve added two new awards: one focusing on longer-term projects, and another to celebrate what the smaller income charities are getting up to. As in recent years there are special awards for a Rising Star and Outstanding Contribution.
As in 2014, the Insight in Fundraising Awards 2015 winners will be shortlisted for the prestigious Best Use of Insight category at this year’s IoF National Awards in July.
So start considering your entries for the categories listed below:
- Most powerful insight from traditional methods of data analysis
- Most powerful insight using innovative methods of data analysis
- Most powerful insight from digital analysis
- Most powerful insight through research
- Most powerful example of insight sharing
- Most powerful use of insight by a charity with income less than £7 million
- Most powerful insight from a long-term strategic project
- Team of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Rising Star
- Outstanding Contribution special award
Nomination forms will be ready in the next few weeks – we’ll keep you posted here, but also look out for our awards email alerts!